Thursday, August 4, 2011

SOME DARES ARE WORTH TAKING!

As a post script, I won honorable mention in the Shabby Apple Dare to Design contest with this entry. I've already spent my prize gift certificate! My mom used to say, "take it big." I agree. We dreamers and darers need to take the even tiniest of successes "big."
>

Kids (and their elders) need to dream dreams and find the courage to make their dreams come true. I’m entering Shabby Apple’s Dare to Design contest to prove I’m dreaming! Shabby Apple Dresses
offers Internet shoppers dresses in classic and vintage styles.

My entry is a daffodil of a spring dress in light-weight cotton fabric, with white trim edging the round collar, cap sleeves and empire waist. Shabby Apple promises to include the winner in their spring list and this is the kind of dress I dream of finding--with simple, sunny comfort and a mid-knee-length skirt!

The contest is open until August 10, 2011, if you'd like to share the dare. Rules



DESIGN FOR SHABBY APPLE




No comments:

Post a Comment